We provide advice on all aspects of Cyprus employment law. We help employers prevent employment-related disputes from arising by providing on-going legal support. We assist employees to achieve a fair resolution to their employment law disputes.
As long-term advisers to employers and employees, we are able to see both sides of the issues involved in the dispute. We use this experience to mediate where possible for a mutually agreeable solution to be found and to achieve the best possible result for our clients.
When disputes cannot be avoided and litigation ensues, we have an enviable track record of achieving excellent results for our clients.
Whatever your circumstances, whether you are an employer or an employee, we can provide employment law advice which takes into account your situation and your individual circumstances.
We can assist and provide advice on a a wide range of employment law issues, including contentious and non-contentious employment law matters such as:
- annual leave rights / obligations
- confidentiality & non-disclosure agreements
- discrimination matters
- employee share option / share acquisition plans
- employment law aspects of merger & acquisition transactions
- employee termination / separation agreements
- health and safety
- maternity leave and protection of maternity
- restrictive covenants
- termination & settlement agreements
We can also draft and review all types of employment agreements and employment law related documentation and provide on provide on-going employment law advice.